cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Accelerator Search

Carmila_Fresco
Level 4

I need a little bit of help in searching using compliance accelerator.

I'd like to search for all incoming and outgoing messages from a group of people (I've added them to the monitored employees group) and I've also specified the text in both the subject and the content. I'm only getting results to whatever is sent by users in the group however, I'm not getting results for email messages sent to members of the group.

What does inbound and outbound in the gui actually mean? If I have both checked, would it search for all incoming and outgoing messages?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Carmila

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Logan_Sutterfie
Level 4
Accredited
The Inbound/Outbound is a reference to the users or departments selected on the left side of the search page.

On the right side, your options are from other departments or internal/external. At this point you will get two more selections of "Internal to Org" "External to Org"

Make sense?

LTS

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Logan_Sutterfie
Level 4
Accredited
The Inbound/Outbound is a reference to the users or departments selected on the left side of the search page.

On the right side, your options are from other departments or internal/external. At this point you will get two more selections of "Internal to Org" "External to Org"

Make sense?

LTS

Carmila_Fresco
Level 4
Yup, makes sense.

It looks like the option was greyed out. I found info in one of the documents on how to enable it.

Thanks!

Matthew_Edwards
Level 4
Is this working as you expect it to now?

Are you doing Envelope journaling on Exchange 2003?

Just curious.

Carmila_Fresco
Level 4
It seem like it though I still have an issue with CA not rendering the page for the search result properly but that's a different story.

I'm using exchange journaling on Exchange 2000