cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0xe0008445 - Der Medienvorgang wurde vom Benutzer beendet. Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Auftragsfehler

dbaur
Level 3

Hello,

we are running Backup Exec 12.5 on an SBS 2008 Server and backing up on an RD1000 from Dell (backup to Disk)

and sometimes during the daily backup we get the following error:

Endgültiger Fehler: 0xe0008445 - Der Medienvorgang wurde vom Benutzer beendet. Endgültige Fehlerkategorie: Auftragsfehler Zusätzliche Informationen zu diesem Fehler finden Sie unter der Verknüpfung V-79-57344-33861

and:

Laufwerk bzw. Wechsler der physischen Datenträger angehalten, offline geschaltet oder deaktiviert.

But the Backup seems to have been completed because the Bytes of the Backup are OK, but the time for the Backup was just about 1 hour, normal the backup takes up to 2 and 1/2 hours.

Any Ideas what to do?

5 REPLIES 5

AshutoshTamhank
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Well I am guessing that the automatic cancellation is not set. Is the b2d running out of disk space. Has the b2d disk space reserve set ?

dbaur
Level 3

ok the automatic cancellation is set to 4 hours, but it`s cancelled after about 1 an hour. I checked the b2d there is enough space available.

AshutoshTamhank
Level 4
Employee Accredited

I would suggest you to break the job into smaller pieces. As per the second errror message Laufwerk angehalten .. I am wondering if the b2d is set to paused / offline. After such a backup completes with this status, can it be immediately repeated ? What happens in that case, does the backup start running?

dbaur
Level 3

I recognized, that the error seems to appear if some client computer are still running during the backup. Last Saturday the Backup were completed without any Problems. Any idea why the client computer my cause this problem?

dbaur
Level 3
ok I guess it has nothing to do with any client computers running. But I still got this error and don`t know what else to do.

When the job ends without any erros it takes about 1:50 hours and when the error appears it takes about 1:20 hours, but the bytes of the backup are ok. So I don`t really know where to search for this error and google don`t helps with this errors. So anyone here who has any suggestions what else I could do to solve the problem?