cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADBO and restores

kyle_beckham_2
Level 4
I just want to verify this and I am sure this is possible, but I would like confirmation.

When usingthe advance disk backup option (ADBO) using synthetic backups - I assume that you can def restore from the synthetic full backup. But it you are running your jobs with 5 days worth of incrementals. I would also assume that you can restore from the incrementals as we normally could and that we are not required to run the synthetic full backup just to restore our files?
3 REPLIES 3

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello Kyle,
Could you elaborate on the issue?

- Do you mean incrementals before the Synthetic full or after?
- Do you mean a restore of a specific file on a specific date or a Full system Restore?

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked �assumed answered� and would be moved to �answered questions� pool.

Thanks.

kyle_beckham_2
Level 4
>- Do you mean incrementals before the Synthetic full or after?

Yes

>- Do you mean a restore of a specific file on a specific date or a Full system >Restore?

In addition yes - restore a specific file on a specific date using the incrementals.

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hello,

Like a normal job you would be able to resotre the incremental jobs as well

Thanks

Note:- if we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be assumed answered and archived.