cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denied for Public Information Store

Chris_Dos
Level 2
I'm having problem backing up the Public Information Store for exchange. I can back up the private one just fine, but not the public. I've triple checked the permissions and everything seems correct.

Under selections, I can back up both the Microsoft Exchange Mailbox and Microsoft Exchange Public Folders, and under the Microsoft Information Store, First Storage Group, I can backup the Mailbox Store, but not the Public Folder Store.

This is causing me no end of grief, any ideas one what I might do to solve this problem?

Also, as a side note, I'm very dissapointed that I have to use a Support Forum in order to receive support after just spending over $1,000.00. Have phone support should be available at no charge. I can understand if they ask for a charge when your year of support (or whatever term) runs out, but not when you just purchase the software.
1 REPLY 1

Chris_Dos
Level 2
I was going through the event viewer and I saw that there was an error saying the database was corrupted. Using esutil and isinteg I repaired the database and backups were able to take place.