cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent for Lotus Notes

jolomer
Level 2
I have a Veritas Backup Exec 9.0 installed in a Windows NT 4.0 Server SP6. I'm backing up with this media server three servers NT 4.0 SP6 and one server W2003 SP1. The W2003 server is a Lotus Domino R5. I have installed Remote Agent for Windows Servers in all servers. Lotus Domino have not installed Agent for Lotus Domino. I have the serial number to install Agent for Lotus Notes but I haven't the file to install.

How can I get the Agent Lotus Domino file? I tried to download the agent from the FTP site of Veritas but I didn't find. The files are hidden and I need to know the exact filename to download it.

Another question. Now I can backup and restore Lotus databases without the Agent for Lotus. For what is necessary this Agent if I can do the backup without the agent?

Thanks.

Jorge.
4 REPLIES 4

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
As long as you have the Notes serial see

jolomer
Level 2
I already did this. But when I put the serial number the application ask me for installation file and I haven't this file. I didn't install this server and I didn't know where is the installation files.

I tried to download Agent for Lotus Domino of the Veritas FTP site but I cannot. The files are hidden and I need to know the exact filename to download it.

How can I get the installation file?

Thanks.

Jorge.

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
Should be on the original install CD

You can download a copy

If you do, may I suggest the free upgrade to v9.1

v4691.1 here

Driver Pack here

SP5 here

jolomer
Level 2
Ok, thank you, but the Agent for Lotus Domino is not in the installation CD. There is the Backup Exec application and the agents for Windows Servers, SQL, SAP, Netware but no Lotus Domino.

It might be possible to download this agent of the web or FTP of Veritas.

Thanks and kind regards.

Jorge.