cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoloader Not Responding

Graeme_Jones
Level 2
I recently unplugged my working Spectra 215 Autoloader from a W2K Server w/ BE 9.1 to do some testing, and when I reconnected the autoloader I am having problem getting the autoloader to respond to commands from BE. The Autoloader and tape drive shows up in BE fine all drivers load - no errors in the Event Log. And the autoloader shows tapes in the correct slots (ids them as unknown). I've scowered the literature, but I'm lost. I've tried deleting the SCSIChanger reg entry and reinstalling - Nothing. When I do run BE Diag I do get an Offline, ERROR = 0x0000007B (ERROR_INVALID_NAME) error for the autoloader, but when I go into the VSDLoadTable there's an exact entry for my device (SPECTRA 215)....SCSIChanger device driver is running fine...

Any ideas??
1 REPLY 1

Shraddha_Dhaval
Level 6
Hi Graeme,

Could you please tell us what exact error messege you get. So that we can understand and resolve your problem.

Thanks

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ?assumed answered? and would be moved to ?answered questions? pool.