cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 12.5 When i try to make a Selection List not Show nothing

ahernando
Level 3

Hi,

I have installed BE 12.5 with all Updates and Remote Windows Agent on Windows 2003 Std. R2

When i try to make a Selection List, on the Resources part, it not show me the Drives of the local Servers and the other Servers that has the Remote Agent installed. I can't select nothing to add to the Selection list.

Any sugestions to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Angel Hernando

7 REPLIES 7

sksujeet
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

If it doesn't show anything under "all resources" then make sure your BE services are started under the right account and has the right password. All the be services except raws should be under domain admin and raws should be local system account. Also make sure you have the right password for it. Once  done restart the services and try again.

ahernando
Level 3

Hi Sazz

Yep, I check this with all the services, it has the right account with password. I reboot the server and the services, and the problem continue.

Let me know.

Thanks

Angel Hernando

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...is this for a local server, or a remote server?

Have you tried using IP addresses under User-defined Selections?

nichotech
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Open port 8014 on your server or firewall.

Sush---
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Hello there,

Try to check the permissions of the System Logon Account used in Backup Exec. Usse this technote " http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH54536 " for the same and also try to re-create the account.

You may also like to take a look at this technote " http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH136078  " which explains more about the Group Policy User Rights Assignment.

Thanks,

-Sush...

ahernando
Level 3

Hi,

I recreate the Backup Account, not work.

I create a new account with domain admin, backup operators, like the old Account and not work.

This happen after i rebooted a server on a weekend, after this the BE12.5 not show any resource.

Thanks,

Angel Hernando

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi Angel,

Have you come right here at all?

Thanks!