cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 2012 - Lokales Backup schlägt auf einmal fehl

Torsten1
Level 4

Hallo,

auf unserem Backup Server schlägt seit 2 Wochen auf einmal das lokale Backup fehl.

Alle anderen Backups (SQL, Exchange, Fileserver) funktionieren.

Ich habe den Server schon mehrmals neu gestartet und es laufen alle Dienste. Der Test der Anmeldedaten funktioniert auch

Die Fehlermeldung lautet:

Der Auftrag schlug mit folgendem Fehler fehl: Es konnte keine Verbindung zwischen dem Backup Exec-Server und dem Remote-Computer hergestellt werden.  Überprüfen Sie, ob ein Backup Exec-Agent auf diesem Remote-Computer installiert ist und ausgeführt wird.  Wenn ein Backup Exec-Agent installiert ist, prüfen Sie, ob die Version stimmt

Kann man mir hier bitte weiterhelfen, vielen Dank!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Would recommend to enable SGmon debugging and rerun the backup job. Post/PM the debug log. Alternatively, would recommend to log a support case.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

VJware
Level 6

Is the local server updated with at least SP4 ?

If running any AV, set it to exclude from scanning the BE processes. Is there any event id 1000 on the media server denoting a BE service crash/hang ?

Are you backing up to tape or disk ?

Torsten1
Level 4

What SP4 dio you mean? I have a 2008 R2 with all Updates.

It runs Microsoft Forefront and the following processes are execlude from scanning:

BackupExec.exe, BackupExecManagementService.exe, bedbg.exe, benetns.exe, bengine.exe, beremote.exe, beserver.exe

The eventid is: 34113

First I save to disk and then to tape.

VJware
Level 6

I meant if the application ie BE 2012 is updated with SP4 or not.

And have you tried recreating the backup job itself ?

Torsten1
Level 4

Ok, then it is installed Version 14 Rev. 1798

No the recreating I have not tried yet, but I will do now and then tomorrow I report again.

VJware
Level 6

Click on the BE button - Installation & Licensing and then Installed Updates. Is SP4 listed ? If not, either run LiveUpdate or download SP4 from http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH212772

Torsten1
Level 4

SP4 is listed. I configure a new job and then I report again tomorrow.

Torsten1
Level 4

Hi!

Unfortunately without success! The job failed with the same error message :(

VJware
Level 6

Would recommend to enable SGmon debugging and rerun the backup job. Post/PM the debug log. Alternatively, would recommend to log a support case.

Torsten1
Level 4

OK! I start the debug tool tonight and then send it to you tomorrow.