cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPS Web Retrieve: Path Not Found...?

DrWho
Level 2
OK, I've seen this question asked once before but, no reply was given.

I'm running Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2
Backup Exec CPS 11d w/Hotfixes
Everything is fully updated and patched.

Here's the problem: After setting up CPS and installing the Agents to the Business Servers I want protected, Jobs built, etc., I can't get the Web Retrieve to work! I get a Path Not Found message from the Browse function. It shows the Server but if I click on it to see the files (I'm a SysAdmin, so I have rights to everything) I get that message. Also, nothing shows up in the Recent Activity\Deleted parts and Search shows no results. What gives? Anybody got a clue about this? Have they (Symantec) fixed this problem?

I went to the Advanced Administration course for this product and in the classroom environment it worked fine! The only difference I could see is that the CPS was NOT updated. No hotfixes were applied because there was no outside internet access allowed. Smiley Mad
3 REPLIES 3

timl
Level 2
I'm having this exact problem too.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

latham
Level 3
Same issue as well. Isn't this forum Symantec's answer for online support? It's been 6 weeks since this post and no answer to resolve this issue? I've looked through the KB as well with no results.

Allen_K
Level 6
 Hi,

Please note that this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum and not technical support.

Usually customers come to the rescue. Other times, when they are available, a Symantec employee will volunteer his/her time to find and help solve issues just like any other member of the community.

However, in this case, it looks like you might be better off contacting Symantec Support Services for 24/7 access to technical support professionals. You can also try using our Knowledge Base Search.

Hope that helps!