cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not view job history

Glenn_Strom
Level 2
We are running V10 Backup Exec on a Windows Small Business Server 2003. I don't know what the user did, but all of a sudden we can not see the job history. But if we go to a detail line in the job history and double click we get the complete job history on that particular job. Just can not see the list of jobs even though we check all options to view them.

Also when I log in with remote desktop from a system I have at home all the jobs show up on remote desktop.

Am I missing something?? Please respond if you have an answer to gstrom@bellsouth.net
2 REPLIES 2

Glenn_Strom
Level 2
I just found out that this only fails for a single user. Anyone else can see the detail

Asma_Tamboli
Level 6
Hello,

Do you mean that none of the jobs cannot be viewed in the Job History tab in backup exec?

Please repair the backup exec database if you have Backup exec installed in an MSDE Instance. you could refer to the following document:

http://support.veritas.com/docs/265180

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.