cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO Causing my Client to fatal error and Reboot.

vtrice
Level 2
Partner
I recently Upgrade our 12.0 BE server to 12.5 and Added some DLO licenses.  The 12.5 upgrade of the server went without a hitch and the patches I later added to seem to work fine.  now at (12.5 rev 2213)  I pushed the DLO AFO and remote agent to each PC after a reboot the agent is seen on the server  and everything apares fine.  Until the profile or the user tries to run the DLo backup  it copies about 2 or 3 files then Ch rashes Hard rebooting the machines.  After reboot the PC wants to send MS a error massage but no other event logs. 

About the environment

XP pro sp 3
Hp compact

Symantec Endpoint  11 4.1.4

Symantec support has had me reinstall drivers on DLO clients network and backupexec.\
Check for sid conflicts and still no joy. 

I can use the remote agent to backup the clients but what a pain that would be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

3 REPLIES 3

chicojrman
Level 6
Collect the error message by doing a"send" and post, also check the event logs there has to be something in there under system/application. Is this crash happening on more than one pc?

vtrice
Level 2
Partner
Yes it is happing on all the HP units.  all I have ius the mini dump should I post that ?

vtrice
Level 2
Partner
The profile swith that lets the DLO backup to hardisk first is where the error happening.  If I disable the local backup storgae the backups happen with out a hitch.