cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLO desktop agent already connected

Jeanne_Siemer
Level 2
Installed DLO agent on a users machine, the box popped up for username/domain/password - I entered information when logged into the machine (not our domain) now when I try to log on as the user on the domain I get "DLO desktop agent already connected machinename\administrator to the media server as domainname\userid contact your system administrator". I can log on as someone else on the same machine and DLO is Ok - I have uninstalled numerous times and the error will not clear out - I tried the clear any accounts/passwords when logged in as other user but when I go back to the real user, same problem. Is there a way to cleanly remove the installation and start over? I found one thread that said to clear out the *.ttk file but this file is not to be found...
2 REPLIES 2

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
Please tell us if theis DLO agent was installed using some credentials other than the ones you are having difficulty logging in with.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Jeanne_Siemer
Level 2
I used the same credentials but I wasn't logged into the domain the first time, logged into the computer name...I can get DLO to work on the machine when logged on as someone else, just not the user that I need it to be. I would like to just start over but uninstalling the software doesn't clear out the credentials.