08-27-2014 10:15 AM
I'm having trouble with Backup Exec 2012.
The full backup fileserver, is presenting glitches in some folders.
The error code is: e00084af - Directory or file was not found or accessed Could Not Be
The fileserver and Backup Exec server, both are windows 2008 R2. Both are with all updates installed, including backup exec.
Detail, the folder that the log indicates, that can not be accessed or does not exist, does exist! The administrator / domain admin, is owner of the folder, and also has full control permission.
I leave the option checked to not copy open files. Nonetheless, the JOB is aborted with the error described above.
Has anyone experienced this problem and managed to solve?
08-27-2014 12:15 PM
Check the TN below:
Make sure that the file being stated as not existing actually does exist. If not, either manually remove it from your selection or put in an exclusion for it.
08-27-2014 06:36 PM
08-28-2014 04:17 AM
Looking at the comments, reporting that:
- I have done a chkdsk;
- Folders and files exist and are accessible;
- The domain admin has full access to the folders
- I set the option not to copy open files
The only fact that caught my attention, is that really the fileserver is low on disk space, something around 5GB.
The lack of disk space, can actually hinder the backup?
08-28-2014 04:25 AM
08-28-2014 05:18 AM
I chose to turn off the AOF, to bypass copy open files.
08-28-2014 05:49 AM
08-28-2014 05:58 AM
Friend, I'm sorry, I expressed myself wrong.
The AOFO is enabled.
USING TECHNOLOGY IMAGE CAPTURE
SUPPLIER: AUTOMATIC - ALLOW VSS SELECT SUPPLIER
SELECTED: SUE A LOGICAL VOLUME BACKUP AT A TIME
UNCHECKED: ENABLE RESET THE CHECKPOINT
08-28-2014 07:58 AM
08-28-2014 08:56 AM
The problem is that my backup exec is in Portuguese Brazil.
I am Brazilian, I am using a translator to talk with you.
08-29-2014 03:19 AM
What is more strange is that, over the weekend, the backup runs with 100% success. No error appears. Maybe because no one has not connected the fileserver.
09-15-2014 08:13 AM
2 weeks ago we set up a new fileserver, with greater storage capacity. Since then, we ran divermas JOB's, with 100% success.
I believe the problem was in storage since the previous server had no disk space.