cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EventId 33152 - ERROR_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST

James_Ingram_2
Level 3
On my Exchange server, get event id error message:

Adamm Database Error: Driver Connect Failure!
Error = ERROR_DATABASE_DOES_NOT_EXIST
Server = "SIDEWINDER"
Active Node = ""
Instance = "BkupExec"
Database = "BEDB"

??? Tried a repair via BEUtility but still does not work. Cant start the BackupExec Device and Media service. Worked prior to this morning when all I did was restart the services. CASO manages this server.
4 REPLIES 4

James_Ingram_2
Level 3
managed to fix this by doing a repair after setting the server as a standalone server again. now I am getting issues as per this thread...

http://forums.veritas.com/discussions/thread.jspa?threadID=50291&tstart=0

ray_littlefie1
Level 6
Be sure CASO and MMS are the same Build and HotFix level.

The MMS service will start fine in stand alone mode but the server service gives error when attempting to re-join the CASO correct?

James_Ingram_2
Level 3
both caso and mms are at build 5520, sp1.

i reset mms back to standalone mode to try and resolve the database error i initially got (because it would not allow me to do a repair saying it was either sso secondary or part of caso - which it is both) that seemed to fix the database error but when i restarted the services, i now get the "schema mismatch" errors:

Event ID: 57804
Description: The Backup Exec Server Service detected a schema version mismatch

Event ID: 57802
Description: The Backup Exec Server Service did not start. An internal error (-536813108) occurred in object 1.

The be server service wont start (and its dependencies obviously) but agent browser, device & media and remote window agent do start ok. one thing i did notice different is that the execview service is not there anymore... is that because i set to standalone?

James_Ingram
Level 4
For anyone else, I found to resolve the errors:

Event ID: 57804
Description: The Backup Exec Server Service detected a schema version mismatch

Event ID: 57802
Description: The Backup Exec Server Service did not start. An internal error (-536813108) occurred in object 1

I had to reapply SP1 (for BE10 build 5520) again. Only downside is I lost all my job selections etc. No worries though, at least the services are running again!

Thanks for the tip Ray.