cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fehlermeldung nach Umzug von Backup Exec 2012 auf neuen Server

Flo2210
Level 4

Guten Tag!

wir haben Backup Exec 2012 auf einen neuen Server umgezogen und sind nach dieser Anleitung vorgegangen:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH129826&actp=search&viewlocale=en_...

Soweit ist auch alles in Ordnung, die Server und der Sicherungsverlauf werden korrekt angezeigt, auch die Speichergeräte (Deduplizierungsordner und Tape-Laufwerke) sind online.

Wenn ich nun aber einen Backup-Job starten will, erscheint im Auftragsstatus folgende Meldung: "Der ausgewählte Server ist kein gültiger verwalteter Backup Exec-Server. Der Auftrag wird möglicherweise umgeleitet".

Ich habe die Dienste bereits mehrfach neu gestartet und die Server als vertrauenswürdig erklärt, jedoch ohne positivem Ergebnis.

Kann mir jemand sagen, woher diese Meldung kommt?

mfg

Florian Singer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Flo2210
Level 4

I re-created all the backup jobs and finally they work correctly. Thanks a lot!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Are you using the CASO option (now part of ESO in BE 2012 ) ? And is this a full backup or an incr/diff backup migrated from prev version which is giving you that alert ? (If its a migrated diff/incr backup, run the full backup part first & then re-check..)

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...if it was a CASO server, you'd ideally remove the server from the CASO, move BE to the new server, and rejoin the CASO.

The other option would be to redo the move by following the TN below:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH67768&actp=search&viewlocale=en_U...

THanks!

Flo2210
Level 4

No it wasn't a CASO-Server - it was only a standalone-Server. The OS (Server 2008 R2) is the same an also Backup Exec was already in Version 2012. We only reinstalled the Server.

I get the alert at the full backup and the diff-backup. If I create a new b2d-Backup Job, the Job starts normally without an alert...

Thanks CraigV for this TN! Is this the only possibility to get the Server working?

CraigV

...depends on whether or not there was an issue during your cut-over.

Flo2210
Level 4

I re-created all the backup jobs and finally they work correctly. Thanks a lot!

CraigV

Good stuff, and I voted your query up for whichever person voted you down...