cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final error : 0xa000e380

St_phane_KOHL
Level 3
Hi,

My backup failed with Final error : 0xa000e380, resource errors.
What is this error can't find it in the support.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

priya_khire
Level 6
Hello,

What are you backing up in this job? Are you backing up Lotus Notes database by any chance? If yes, is it a partitioned server?If more than one of the partitions are active then when the Lotus API attempts to backup Domino databases on any of the subsequent partitions the API call fails to acquire access to the Domino Databases. When attempting to backup the database the error as seen in the logs are observed. In case you are running any aniti virus during the job, stops it and then try the backup.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, do write back to the forum. In case we do not receive your update within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Regards.

Przemek_Janowsk
Level 2
Hi, I have the same problem - BE v9.1 dosen't backup all databases. I checked - it is not a partitioned server. Can you help me ??

tejashree_Bhate
Level 6
Hello,

With reference to our previous reply to your post, we would request you to update us on the progress.

Thanks.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.