cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate audit log report for backup job selection list changes in backup exec 2014

Santosh23
Level 3

Hello guys,

Will you please tell me how to Generate audit log report for backup job selection list changes in backup exec 2014.

I have tried to generate audit log report but, I am not able to find more details regarding how has made changes in my backup job selection list.

I am using backup exec version 2014.

Thanks,

Santosh Pawar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

As mentioned earlier, it listed the "job" as modified and not "selection list". That being said, click on the BE icon (at extreme top left corner) - Configuration & Settings - Audit Log.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

I don't think you can get that audit report.

The job log would give the information that the selection list is modifiedand different from the last run.

Santosh23
Level 3
Yes that's correct but if I want to find out, who has made the changes in backup job selection list and what time. Then how to find out it?

VJware
Level 6

There isn't a concept of "selection list" in BE 2014. On my test machines, i was able to find out via audit logs as to which job (job stage) was modified and which user made the change. However, it did not list as to what exact selections were changed.

Santosh23
Level 3

Will you please provide me what options you have selected while generating Audit report, to find out the selection list modify date and time.

VJware
Level 6

As mentioned earlier, it listed the "job" as modified and not "selection list". That being said, click on the BE icon (at extreme top left corner) - Configuration & Settings - Audit Log.