cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Schedule for Multiple Existing Jobs

Not applicable
I have 47 scheduled jobs per night! I have to update the holiday schedule (exclude dates) for each of them for the year 2005-2006. Is it possible to update all the jobs in one place, or does it have to be done individually. If not, I have to make 26 entries in 47 jobs! I'm using BackupExec 9.1 rev. 4691 on a Windows 2000 terminal Server.
2 REPLIES 2

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
Hi,

Instead of setting up the schedule for individual jobs, you can set it up as a global setting. This way, the it will be applicable to all the jobs that have been configured.

Go to Tool >> Options >> Schedule and edit it as per your needs.

If any changes are required for a specific job, that can be done by going to the properties of the particular job and editing the schedule.

The schedule can later on be viewed in the calander view of Backup Exec. Go to the Job Monitor and in the left hand side pane 2 options are available 'job lists' and 'calander'.

Hope this helps. Please let me know the further updates on this.

NOTE : If we do not receive your intimation within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Thanks.

Sheetal_Risbood
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as assumed answered and moving it to answered questions pool.