cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Speak to a Human Being at Symantec after logging in?

tsuru88
Level 3

How do I Speak to a Human Being at Symantec after logging in?

Convoluted login to one screen after another - JUST want to TALK to support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

6 REPLIES 6

teiva-boy
Level 6

You can open a ticket on mysupport.symantec.com if you have a valid support contract.  You can also call Symantec support too..  I dont think you're trying very hard looking

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/assistance_care.jsp

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

Well , if the issue is urgent raise the severity of the case to 1d or 1up and if its 1d case you wouild be transfere to the live queue and your call should be answered within 5 mintues . Still if you do not get a call you can escalate the case to the Duty mager who can assure you a call back as per the availablity of the engineers.

Gregmfg
Level 4

I always use the old press 0 once you get the automated answer. Also once you make a support case you can do the above and recieve a phone call immediatly.  Otherwise it will take 24 hours or so for an employee to get back with you.

tsuru88
Level 3

Need the PHONE NUMBER.  Can't find the phone number anywhere on this forum or website.  If you need help, you just get pointed off to forums.

I know how to press 0 if I get a phone number to begin with.

teiva-boy
Level 6

Tech support phone numbers are NOT in the forum.  The forums are community driven for the most part.

Techsupport phone numbers as mentioned in your other duplicate post, are in the "Contact Us," links placed on every single page of Symantec.com

And just for you and anyone else that can't use Google to find a phone number.

+1 800 342 0652 or 407 357 7600

You better have your Support ID handy.

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

If you are not located in the US, you can find your local phone number here:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/assistance_care.jsp