cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is Adobe linked to Reports

Steven_Hansen_2
Level 2
After installing the updates to Backup 10 d. Reports no longer launches adobe. What do I need to do the have Adobe launch so I can view the reports.

Second Question is how do I move the sql mbf,ldf off the C drive?

Adobe version 6.01
Backupexec 10 d
3 REPLIES 3

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello Steven,

Do you get the reports in a different Format then?
Could you Elaborate on the Issue?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can go through the following Article:
http://support.veritas.com/docs/253766

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked �assumed answered� and would be moved to �answered questions� pool.

Thanks.

Steven_Hansen_2
Level 2
The reports runs. The PDF is created in 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\VERITAS shared\SaveReports\HTML' but I have to go seach for it. It doesn't auto open in Adobe.

Deepali_Badave
Level 6
Employee
Hello,

Reports are generated using Crystal Reports and can be viewed and printed in an HTML file format. If the Adobe Acrobat Reader is detected by Backup Exec, reports are displayed in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
Backup Exec includes 13 standard reports that enable you to generate reports that show detailed information about your system. When you generate a report, you can specify
filter parameters or a time range for the data that you want to include in the report. You can then run and view the report immediately, or you can create a new job that saves the
report data in the Job History. You can also view general properties for each report.The Backup Exec Admin Plus Pack Option provides an additional 24 reports and advanced reporting capabilities such as scheduling and notification.

Please refer page number 519 of the VERITAS Backup Exec 9.1 for Windows Servers Administrator's Guide
Here is the link to download VERITAS Backup Exec 9.1 for Windows Servers Administrator's Guide
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/263944.htm

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.