cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information store - can't drilldown to mailbox selections in selection list.

Shogan
Level 3

I have an issue trying to drill down to the individual mailbox level for the Information Store using backup exec 11d.

The problem is the backup has been failing for a couple of days - the reason : A recently disabled exchange mailbox. I just want to remove this mailbox from the selection list as this is what is causing the failure. Problem is, I can't. When I try drill down to the mailbox level, I can't go any further. Usually with Exchange you can select which specific mailboxes you want and don't want backed up. See attached screenshot.

Any help would be appreciated! (i'm pretty sure its a permissions problem somewhere... although all other mailboxes backup successfully).

All I want to do is deselect this particular faulty mailbox. Tried using the text selection too, but that doesn't show anything either.

Message Edited by Shogan on 02-12-2009 03:43 AM
1 REPLY 1

BakerD
Level 3
I know back on older versions when using brick level backups you could select/deselect individual mailboxes, but I don't think you can with the new GRT technology.  At least I don't see how to.  

If you have figured it out, please post back on how you did it.

Thanks