cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of backuped files in Backup Exec

Dekich
Level 3

Hi all,

I have one question, can you please instruct me how can I receieve a detailed list of backuped files via e-mail, not just summary?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

In the Options, change job log setting to Summary Information, Directories, Files and Files file details. (Information to include in the job log).

After changing the job run a job and test the log..

Regards..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

In the Options, change job log setting to Summary Information, Directories, Files and Files file details. (Information to include in the job log).

After changing the job run a job and test the log..

Regards..

sksujeet
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

GO to tools - options - job logs and select the 4th option information,file directories. This will create a summary in the job logs with all the files and can be received as a mail as you normally do for jobs. There is no other way to around it

RRE
Level 6

HI there ,

Here is the procedure

Open the BE console , Go to Tools ---- options ----- Job logs & select the option "Summary Information, Directories, Files and Files file details" . Remember if you select this option it will give you the detailed information however the job log size will be bigger compared to the regular one.

Once this is enabled

Go to the properties of the job & select notification . Choose the user which is specified in the list. He will get an email after the job completion with the attachment (detailed)

Ken_Putnam
Level 6

The other responses have explained how to do this.  But be aware that turning detailed logging on can result in absolutely HUGE log files

Be prepared to move the \DATA directory to a drive with plenty of disk space or to archive logfiles on a regular basis

Dekich
Level 3

Yes, that was information that we needed. Thanks a lot for your help.