cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Mac agent installation

Thomas_Blatti
Level 2
Hi I have a client with Version 10d (SP1) and I tried to install the agent with help of Document ID: 258608, and also checked that the root account in the login account management is enabled and ok, but I still get the following errors:

Job ended: Friday, 2 February 2007 at 6:31:51 AM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe000846b - The resource could not be backed up because an error occurred while connecting to the Backup Exec for Windows Servers Remote Agent.
Make sure that the Remote Agent is installed on the target computer and is running.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-33899

Errors
Click an error below to locate it in the job log
Backup- WADE_HALSE_LOCAL/users_wadehalse_desktop Unable to attach to PRISYDW024_PRINCETON_LOCAL/users_timgeorge_desktop.
V-79-57344-33899 - The resource could not be backed up because an error occurred while connecting to the Backup Exec for Windows Servers Remote Agent.
Make sure that the Remote Agent is installed on the target computer and is running.
Backup- PRISYDW024_PRINCETON_LOCAL/TimsGeorgesDesktop Unable to attach to TIMS_COMPUTER_LOCAL/users_timchapman_desktop.
V-79-57344-33899 - The resource could not be backed up because an error occurred while connecting to the Backup Exec for Windows Servers Remote Agent.
Unable to attach to TIMS_COMPUTER_LOCAL/TimChapmanDesktop.

Since I do not know a lot about MACs, maybe someone can help us?

Thanks a lot
Thomas
0 REPLIES 0