cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misc Errors when running backups

Bob_Lussier
Not applicable
Hello All:

I'm running into some problems with our backups that I've been "tasked with" and am fairly new with this product. 2 Weeks ago our backup jobs just stopped running. I'm now receiving error message such as "The Job was automatically cancelled because it exceeded the job's maximum configuration run time." It was having problems seeing the tapes, and kept asking for the media and they are in there. They are also not write protected. I've rebooted, updated the tape device drivers and ran patches but nothing seems to be working. The other message I received was "The difference between the clocks on the central administration server and the managed media server "server name" has exceeded 125 seconds. Reset the clock on the managed media server to match central admin." The clocks on both are the same. Just not sure what step I may be missing, or what's stopping the backups from running. Any help would be appreciative. Thanks.

Bob
1 REPLY 1

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello Bob,

We recommend you to open a new Forum Thread for Every Issue / Question you have.
In this Thread we will talk about the issue of the error: "The Job was automatically cancelled because it exceeded the job's maximum configuration run time."

We would like to know:
- Have you Enabled the automatic Configuration Feature in backupexec?
- What happens when you Respond to the alert?
- Have you configured the Automatic Responses to alert?

Please let us know
Thanks
Regards