cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netware agent removal

jhardin
Level 2
I am running BE12.5 on Windows 2008.  It is backing up both a Windows domain and a Novell Tree.  A server on the Novell tree crashed and was removed.  The server will not be restored to the tree.  BE still has it listed under Source > Selections > Netware agents and is attempting to back up that resource when it is listed on a job.  How can I remove this source / selection from the back up job / back up selection list? 

When I attempt to remove it BE gives the error:  "An error was encountered while attempting to browse the contents of *******.  Error connecting to the Backup Exec Remote Agent for Netware Servers.  Make sure that the Remote Agent NetWare is running on the target computer."

Thanks, J
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified
 In the backup selection list (above the graphical section where you normally select folders) there is an option (either a tab or a button - sorry don't have BE in front of me currently) that lets you see the text view of the selection lists. In this view you can highlight the obsolete server and delete the entry.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Colin_Weaver
Employee Accredited Certified
 In the backup selection list (above the graphical section where you normally select folders) there is an option (either a tab or a button - sorry don't have BE in front of me currently) that lets you see the text view of the selection lists. In this view you can highlight the obsolete server and delete the entry.

jhardin
Level 2
That did it. 

It's under the "View Selection Detials" tab.

Thanks, J