cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer not listed in Printer Recipiant Properties

Scott_Sowa
Level 2
I just installed a new printer on our network. The printer is completely set up in Windows 2000 Server, and I can print from any application. When I try to set this printer up as the recipiant for the backup reports, it is not listed. There are other printers listed, and there are printers listed that we deleted from the printers folder. Is there a way to refresh the list of printers? Restarting the server is only an option if there is no other solution. Our server must be running at all times. Any suggestions?

~Scott Sowa
3 REPLIES 3

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
Have you recycled all backup exec services and checked the result?

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Scott_Sowa
Level 2
How exactly would I go about doing this. I would want to do it correctly, and I don't want to cancel any future jobs.

Sharvari_Deshmu
Level 6
Hello,

Please check this from tools-services.

Also please check whether all services are running under the domain account except remote agent which runs under local system account.

Also logon to the server using BESA.

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.