Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Printing Job Logs....

Backup-exec_use
Level 3
Partner
Hi there,
hopefully someone can help. I have several windows 2000 servers, at various sites, which are not connected in any form of forest or domain. They are all seperate domains independent of one another. The servers are all identical in setup, they have a C:\ a D:\ and a M:\ They all have network printers, not local. On each of them i am running Veritas 8.6 and nightly backing up files from all the drives. They are all experiencing a similar problem: Printing the Job log

On some servers the job log will print only a few lines saying either job completed or job failed etc...

On other servers it will print out only the C:\ information and finish saying job successful/failed but will not print anything about the other 2 drives. If i edit the backup job to only back up files from D:\ and M:\ it will then only print the log showing the D:\ and not show the M:\

I have looked at the fix on this forum http://support.veritas.com/docs/241147
but this does not fix the problem. I also tried capturing LPT1 to be the network printer but still it did not work

If have tried changing the options in tools - options - job log but alas no luck. Hopefully it is simple to fix and someone can help

Thanks very much - if you need anymore info then just ask, cheers
0 REPLIES 0