cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with scheduled Job

Guillaume_Rime
Level 2
Hi,
I have a Problem with my daily backup job ! I run a Win 2003 server with BE 9.1, I have a Backup job who is running every weeks day, it's working fine, but the job of friday is all weeks started at saturday and is hangging up ! When I check the job at Monday the job is stopped and to make it working I have to start all services of BE. Can you help me please !!! i don't know what I have to do ! thanks !
5 REPLIES 5

Amruta_Purandar
Level 6
Hello,

- Does the job just hang?
- Are there any errors?
- Are there any alerts?
- Do any of the services craash?
- Are you backing up any databases?
- Does the job hang on aparticular resource?
- Is this just a local backup?

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.

Guillaume_Rime
Level 2
Hi, also it's so that every Friday the job is running correctly, but when finnished he start one more time and at monday when i change the band the job is running normally, no error and no problem, i have checked my plan one more time but all it's ok ! i don't understand what's append !

Ken_Putnam
Level 6
Sounds like your Daily job is running Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, and Fri., and then your Weekly job tries to run, but wants an Overwritable tape, so waits until you swap tapes, and then starts backing up on Monday morning.

Guillaume_Rime
Level 2
No he run fine all day inclusive friday, but he start a second time after end of job and wait of media, then when i change the media at monday he start one more time. It's that the problem !

Amruta_Purandar
Level 6
Hello,

It appears that the job hangs on a particular resource. Please check if its the same resource everytime. Also please reply to our previously asked questions.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.