cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with an Job

Vina
Level 3
Hi,

A few days ago I noticed that one of my jobs running to a certain moment and "stops" - he continues running, but nothing is copy. I thought that might be problem with these server and the backup of the System State from him, because I always found the job stopped at this point.

So I unchecked all System State backup last night to test the routine, but now the job "stops" when was copying C: in another server.

I really don't know what is happening, because the other jobs runs fine.

Vinicius Deschamps
6 REPLIES 6

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
Is this issue happening on a specific server . If it is try installing latest VSS patch on the server

Vina
Level 3
Hi,

I thought that could be on a specific server, but for 3 days until now the job stop in differents server and differents parts of copy.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
Check if there is any king of network connectivity issue between the backup server and the remote server . Try updating the nic drivers on the Media server and the remote server as well , as that might help . Run the live update and install all the patches and updates on the media server and re-install the rmeote agents as well

Vina
Level 3
RahuIG,

It's very stranger because the other job run without problem. Sometimes the jobs spent a day running.

I try everything that you told me, but nothing resolves.

Now I will create another selection list manually (equal the other list) and wait for an error.

Vina
Level 3
RahuIG,

I made the configuration of the job again and now it's working fine.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee
Thats Greate , Could you please mark it as a resolution .. Cheers !!