cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickStart Edition

Andy78
Level 3

I have a Dell server that came with 12.5 quick start edition.  Whenever a full backup is run on a folder containing only files the restore option indicates that there is no data and 'snapshot full' was completed.  AOFO was definately not selected, am I missing something?

Cheers

Andy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

I gues it would be DFS folders, If you backup the shadow copy component , try expanding Shadowcopy components --user data in the restore selection and check if see the files in there.

What is the size of the D drive ? Check if there is any exclusion set or try creating a new backup job .

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Check the date range in the restore window.

Are you taking backup of DFS?

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Try from view by resource tab....

Andy78
Level 3

Thanks for getting back so quickly

I am only trying to backup from D drive the folder is not DFS and the date is in range. The job monitor reports a successful job with 1076 bytes.  I try to restore from the resource tab and it always reports 'snapshot full' and the folder is empty.

Cheers

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Are you facing issue with ony D drive, have you tried to backup C drive.

Also let us know what is the destination tape or disk.

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

I gues it would be DFS folders, If you backup the shadow copy component , try expanding Shadowcopy components --user data in the restore selection and check if see the files in there.

What is the size of the D drive ? Check if there is any exclusion set or try creating a new backup job .

Andy78
Level 3

Thanks RahulG

My stuff was in a folder which was part of the DFS replication

cheers