cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

RALUS causing Red hat Server to crash

sahorvat
Level 3
My problem involves the RALUS agent installed on a red hat Linux ES release 3 (Taroon update 8) environment. Initially the RALUS seemed to install properly but the Linux server crashed when attempting to build a selection list! The next attempt allowed the selection list to be built but the Linux server crashes consistently whenever a backup started. I set up a test server running Red Hat Enterprise release 3 and I had no problem with the RALUS or Backup Exec media server. The backups ran successfully. The server we are trying to add is running a critical application for a medical facility that has limited, preferably no, test time. I'm looking for someone to point me to any configuration files that I can look at to see if their might be any obvious conflicts between RALUS and my application.

Any help is appreciated. Unfortunately, I can only browse and not make changes at this point. However, it would help to be able to document a list of possible conflicts or discrepancies that I can evaluate in order to develop a plan for addressing the issue.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0