cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove trial agent from Backup Exec 12.5

skjoldby
Level 2

Hello
I've tested the Advanced Open File Option agent for 60 days and decided that we do not need this agent.

When I run the License Assessment Tool Report it says that we still use this agent. How do I remove the trial agent from Backup Exex 12.5?

Best regards
Lars

2 REPLIES 2

DominikG
Level 6
Partner Accredited
AOFO is a implemented, free feature...
At the point when you install the Remote Agent for Windows Servers on to a client, you also can select AOFO to be installed...
But like I said, you do not need to uninstall.
You choose inside the job setup, wheter or not you want to use AOFO. (which in most cases you only need with machines prior of 2003 Server)

Optimus_Prime
Level 5
Partner
Hi

DominikG is correct..if you don't want to use the AOFO..you have the option not to use it by simply not selecting itonthe job setup.

However, I provided below the link on "How to install and uninstall the Advanced Open File Option to remote Windows servers from the command prompt" if ever you really want to uninstall it..

http://support.veritas.com/docs/253620 

regards

___________________________________________________________________________________
If this answered your question / solved your problem, please mark this post as the solution.
Thank you