cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore

Gaz_Chell
Level 2
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a problem with the restore option in your Back-Up software, I back-up every night to a local server, then on Friday night everything gets backed up to a remote server which has a tape drive attached.

As you can see from the image below, the last main back-up I did was on the 12th Feb 2005:-

We are trying to restore a file from that back-up but as you can see from the image below, it isn't showing up:-

I have copied the back-up files from the remote server to the back-up to disk folder on the local machine but still can't get the files to show up in the restore window.

Can you please advise me what I need to do to get these files back and also how to clear the list so only show up the most recent working backup.
2 REPLIES 2

Rohit_Sonawale
Level 6
Certified
Hi Gaz,

Thank you for posting your query.

I would suggest you to perform Catalog operation on the particular media and then try to preform Restore operation.

If you are still unable to see the catalog data in the media then use Catalog based search to locate the media.

Hope this helps.

Please advice the result.

Abhinav_Bindroo
Level 6
Assuming the solution provided is correct. Also, there is no response from the customer within 2 days from the last reply by Veritas