cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Backup Jobs Showing the Wrong Date

lildeb
Level 2
Hi There,

I have scheduled many backup jobs to run every Saturday, which means today should be the first run. Yet in the Job Monitor the start time is not reflecting today. Rater some are showing next Saturday, and some the following Saturday. I have tried adjusting the scheduled but the date just moves further out.

I have read in some very old postings that this was problem in the past that was supposed to be corrected with a hot fix. I just ran Live Update and I believe I am current with all hot fixes, yet my problem still exists. I should mention here that this is a new installation of BE 11d with SP1 HotFix 27. But I thought SP2 was available however I am unable to locate on Symantec's website.

I then read that there is a work around to schedule the job to run now, and submit the job on hold. Then go back in and reschedule the job. This does work, but I have many jobs and a pretty complex schedule. When changing to run now, it wipes out the scheduling that I had setup, making it very difficult and time consuming to implement this work around. Plus I then need to open the duplicate job and resubmit it, in order to have it catch up.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Debbie
0 REPLIES 0