Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sicherung Windowsserver

hansis100
Level 3

Hallo!

Ich möchte gerne in der Auswahlliste folgendes einstellen:

1) Auf allen Windowsserver auf denen ein Agent läuft sollen alle Festplatten gesichert werdern.

2) Danach möchte ich noch für alle Systeme Ausnahmen wie zb \\*\*\$Recycle.bin\ setzten.

Kann mir jemand sagen, wie ich das unter den Auswahldetails eintragen muss?

Danke

Hansi

4 REPLIES 4

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

I think the Recycle Bin is ignored anyway. IN your selection list, you can select all the HDDs on your servers that are publishing to the media server.

If you want to exclude the Recycle Bin though, you'd put in a global exclusion like you have above to exclude it. This is also done in your selection list.

Thanks!

hansis100
Level 3

Many thx

But who can I mark HDs at all Servers at the ressources "Windows-Systeme":

Can you tell me where the global exclusion is?

thx hansi.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...click on each server name which will highlight everything under it. Just be aware that you will back up everything in 1 go including applications. Assuming you're using AOFO, if backing up a DB application you might end up running into issues during backups, or afterwards when restoring data from Exchange for example. It's recommended to back up DBs separately from data...

To put in that exclusion, hit the Include/Exclude...button in your selection list. You would then select the Exclude option and put in that exclusion.

Lothar_Müller
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Du findest die globale Ausschlussliste auf einem deutschen System im Menü unter:

"Bearbeiten"/"Auwahllisten verwalten"/"Ausschlüsse"

diese Ausschlussliste wird auf alle Aufträge angewenden.

Einen Punkt der automatisch alle Server mit allen Festplatten sichert gibt es meines Wissens nicht.

Neue Server und auch neue Datenträger müssen manuell aufgenommen werden.

Gilt auch für neue SQL-Instanzen, Exchange Speichergruppen.

If this was helpful please mark this as solution.