cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Una consulta muy básica

Iron_
Level 2

He comenzado a trabajar con una empresa que utiliza Backup Exec v.2010. Hasta el momento está funcionando muy bien, las copias de seguridad son fiables, pero cada vez que quiero hacer un cambio en los backups o crear un nuevo trabajo tengo que acceder al programa físicamente desde el servidor. Por mucho que he buscado no he encontrado una opción para acceder a la configuración usando el Remote Desktop connection como hago con otros programas. Lo único que puedo ejecutar desde el remoto es el "Backup Exec 2010 Remote Agent Utility". Cualquier ayuda es bienvenida.

Gracias

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

lmosla
Level 6

pkh
   VIP    Certified
If you have the installation DVD, you can use it to install the remote console on your laptop. Check the SCL for your version of BE to make sure that your laptop's. OS is supported. From the remote console you can connect to the media server, provided you have the same credential as if you are logging on to the console on the media server

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

lmosla
Level 6

Hello,  follow this How To:  http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH128069

Iron_
Level 2

Thank you so much Imosla. Only one more question, if I install the software in my laptop it would be work? Can I access to the Backup Exec installed in my server, or it's necessary to install in the remote sesion from the server?

pkh
   VIP    Certified
If you have the installation DVD, you can use it to install the remote console on your laptop. Check the SCL for your version of BE to make sure that your laptop's. OS is supported. From the remote console you can connect to the media server, provided you have the same credential as if you are logging on to the console on the media server