cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V11d 6235-Services backup server et job

Adapei
Level 2

Bonjour

Sur un windows 2003R2, backupexec ne démarre pas les services backup server, job et agent browser suite à un clash de la carte reseau du serveur. Je précise que les services utilisent un bon compte administrateur du domaine, et bon mot de passe.

Reinstallation de backupexec, rien changé.

Impossibilité également de faire les mises à jour SP3-SP4 et SP5 de backupexec v11.

Qu est ce qui peut empecher des services de démarrer?

Merci d'avance

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

On a Windows 2003R2, BackupExec services will not start backup server, browser agent job and following a clash of the server's network adapter. I specify that the services use a good domain administrator account and password correctly.

Reinstall BackupExec, nothing changed.

Also unable to make updates SP3 and SP4, SP5 BackupExec v11.

That is what can prevent services from starting?

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5

JoaoMatos
Level 6
Partner

Hi,

chek if Microsoft Outlook is the default IE mail client.

Adapei
Level 2

Hi

Yes Microsoft outlook express is the default IE mail client.

Thanks

sksujeet
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Was it working before or this suddenly stopped working. Does all the BE services except remote agent running on domain account?

Also which services are not starting and what error message you get while starting. Please also put the event viewer while starting the services which shows the relevant error messages

Ken_Putnam
Level 6

If this used to work, but has recently stopped, was any service applied to the media server recently, either Microsoft or Symantec?

Just on general purposes, I would recommend the free upgrade to build 7170 + SP5.  A must stabler build

Adapei
Level 2

Services were operating until the crash of the network.

In the event viewer , error 1067 beserver.exe if I try to start the BackupExec server manually.

Thanks