cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Fails BE12 Rev 1364 error 0xe00084C8

jaysin144
Not applicable
I have been pounding my head against the wall trying to figure this issue out. 

I have a Dell TL2000 Library with an LTO3 drive connected via an Adaptec 39160 SCSI card to a Dell PE2900 server running W2K3 SP2.  The Server is a PDC and is running BUE12.0 REV1364.  I can perform a full backup of several machines on the network as well as the local machine however the job fails when trying to perform the verify at the end of the backup.  For troubleshooting I did the following:

Tried a small local backup of about 27MB with verify and the job completed sucessfully.
Tried a local backup of the C drive (6.7GB) backup completed but failed on verify
Tried a local backup of the C Drive excluding Documents and Settings (5.9GB) backup complets with Verify failure
Tried above with and without AOFO with no change.

Symantec knowledgebase References MS KB issues related to Page Pool Memory and System PTE's both of which have been verified as not exceeding the limits in those articles. (80MB for Page Pool and 24,000 for PTE's)

Anyone else have these issues?

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Hi there,

What exactly do you need to back up on your C:\ drive? Are you able to leave it off completely, or just strip out everything you know you don't need?
Does the Verify failure state which files are showing as causing the failures?

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited
Any news?