cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 Rev. 4691 service pack downloads?

camelCasus
Level 2

My situation is identical to this:

http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/veritas-backup-exec-91-rev-4691-service-pack-downloads

However, the "solution" has vanished.

Budget is zero for updating software on this old Win2003 server.

Could someone, please, direct me to the servicepack(s) that will bring my 9.1 up to date?

Or at least post the file names so I can google/bing for a possible archive somewhere. Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Have PMed you the downloads

MWM_FTW
Level 2

also trying to find driver download for tape drives 273853....

camelCasus
Level 2

Thanks VJ! That's very kind of you.

MWM_FTW
Level 2

I am having the same problem....could you send me the files or give me a link to download. Thanks, Mike

Kris_56
Not applicable

Can you send me the link as well, I need the latest Service pack as well.

mgsilva
Level 2

I created a new post before finding this one. But this is exactly what I need, can you send me the service packs?

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Send a PM to

VJware

mgsilva
Level 2

Thank you!!

critter
Level 2

i'm in search of the SP for BE 9.1 for Netware

on my way to find a resource for SP1 for BE9.1 i found this thread (the only nearest) so i hope there is a way to get this SP.

Because we had to change the tape drive and BE don't recognize it - i've read in other post after the SP it should do.

so, please does anyone know a source link for this?

thx in adv

Ken_Putnam
Level 6

I've never used BE for Netware, so this is coming from a BE for windows background, but

Did you verify that the new drive is on the HCL for BENW 9.1?  Have you run the device wizard to load drivers for it?

critter
Level 2

yes, it is on the HCL but i can't start BE since the new drive is installed because BE says there is no drive attached. Also i've contacted the manufacturer before the purchase and they told me that "all ultrium drives have the same command set so it is compatible".

i believe it could be a change in the recognition string and the old BE files don't know them...