cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is support STILL so BAD???

BPK63
Level 3

Why is it that years later, still, when I put in a call, weeks later nobody has responded?  My company pays thousands of dollars a year to these clowns and nobody gets back to me.  I put in a call 2 weeks ago when my support was still valid, and now it's expired, and they say, your support is expired we can't talk to you?  WTF?  It was valid 2 weeks ago when I put the call in, why didn't you call me back then?  This has to be the worst support I have ever seen for any company in my life, and there is nobody I can email.  Try and get an email address for management.  It's impossible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

Escalate your call...tell them it is a higher priority (not sure what you logged it as originally?).

Did Symantec tell you that YOUR support had expired, or the call had? If it was the call, they simply archive it, and you'd be able to open it again.

I've also hit the Escalate to Support button for you, and hopefully some Symantec employee trawling through the forums will pick it up. Just provide them with your call call reference # and see what they can do.

That said, the forums here are an excellent place to get assistance, so why not open another thread with the issue at hand?

This seems to be an issue that some people are having. I honestly haven't had bad support from Symantec, but it seems to vary from region to region (I live in SA). That said, I had logged a Sev A call with MS a couple of weeks ago and got on the line with someone who could barely speak English, so it isn't only related to 1 vendor =(

Post back here with an update...

Craig

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kiran_Bandi
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Many times suffered with the support. No wonder if you feel symantec support is worst. If you feel otherwise it will be a wonder.

CraigV

Hi,

Escalate your call...tell them it is a higher priority (not sure what you logged it as originally?).

Did Symantec tell you that YOUR support had expired, or the call had? If it was the call, they simply archive it, and you'd be able to open it again.

I've also hit the Escalate to Support button for you, and hopefully some Symantec employee trawling through the forums will pick it up. Just provide them with your call call reference # and see what they can do.

That said, the forums here are an excellent place to get assistance, so why not open another thread with the issue at hand?

This seems to be an issue that some people are having. I honestly haven't had bad support from Symantec, but it seems to vary from region to region (I live in SA). That said, I had logged a Sev A call with MS a couple of weeks ago and got on the line with someone who could barely speak English, so it isn't only related to 1 vendor =(

Post back here with an update...

Craig

CraigV

@Kiran: How does this post help the guy???