cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

cannot backup specific sotrage group

avi_azerrad
Level 3
hello,
i am using exchange 2000 server at my org ,and at the exchange system manager under "first storage group" i am using 2 databases one called "binyan" (and everything is fine with it-i can to backup it witout any problems..) and the second is "hakalaim" and when i am backing this storage group ("hakalaim") i am getting errors :

" Errors Click an error below to locate it in the job log Backup- \\BINYANDC\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group V-79-57344-33928 - Access is denied. Access denied to database Haklaim. Exceptions Click an exception below to locate it in the job log Backup- \\BINYANDC\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group WARNING: "\\BINYANDC\Microsoft Information Store\First Storage Group\Haklaim" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify."
so veritas is starting to backup("haklaim database) somthing like 2 gb of data and then cancelling the job... i verified that the system account of backup exec (my highest domain admin password-administrator account) is granted to this database and that the backup exec account has all the highest permission on this database,in fact the administrator account has a full control over all of my domain+all of my exchange..and with this account i able to backup all the other services excpect "hakalaim"... the true is that i can backup anything on this server (even system state) with backup exec but the database "haklaim" cannot be backup up.
so what can i do ?
please answer me at details...
respectfully , avi azerrad
0 REPLIES 0