cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 2013 + DLO 'there is no email program program associated to perform the requested action'

peetter
Level 2

Hi,

we have symantec Desktop and Laptop option 7.0 and we plan to migrate office from 2007 32bit to 2013 64bit.

While testing we noticed the problem with a window poping up saying 'There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel'.

It does not pop up for colleague, who used to have office 2010 64bit and has 64bit DLO agent. So I would like to ask if it is somehow possible to install 64bit DLO without office 2010 64bit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi there,

According to the DLO 7 Compatibility Matrix, Office 2013 isn't supported...support for now extends to Office 2010.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CraigV

Hi there,

According to the DLO 7 Compatibility Matrix, Office 2013 isn't supported...support for now extends to Office 2010.

Thanks!

peetter
Level 2

I know about the compatibility matrix, but all I would really need is a workaround to install 64 DLO agent on computer without office 2010 64bit.

CraigV

...any workaround would be unsupported.

I guess it's a "wait-and-see" if anybody here has managed to make it work!

Thanks!