cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object

neccuae-tech
Level 2

Hello,

So the scenario is like this. One computer and one laptop are used by the same user. Both of them have DLO 7.5 SP1 agent.

Syncing is configured on laptop but some files from Desktop are not synced to laptop and the error is "This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object". Which is really strange because the user is same.

I checked the owner of the files and the owner is that same user. 

Is there some solution to this?

Thank you for your help in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Santhosh_Bhanda
Level 5
Employee

Hi,

Able to reproduce the issue when owner of the files are different user. So please reconfirm, is the owner of the file is same user. If yes then please raise a support case as we need to look into the logs.

Thanks,
Santosh.

neccuae-tech
Level 2

It is a same user on two computers as I said. I was able to solve this problem by reinstalling the agent on laptop but what happened then is that data from laptop got synced to network and then even the computer got older files back. 

So now I have a new issue. It synced old versions of documents back to desktop and i need manually to restore them back from previous versions. The problem is that there is so many documents and i don`t know which of them are now older versions after all of this.