cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview of HTML file with images in Discovery Accelerator

s_ravi_kumar
Level 3

Hi All,
I have a .msg which has a HTML file as attachment. This html file also has some images for display. My .msg file contains html and images. When I search for this message in Discovery Accelerator (thick client) It shows html file preview but the images are missing.

Any idea how do I get the preview of complete html along with the images ?

-Ravi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alok_Dave
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Hello There,

Unfortunately there can’t be HTML rendering of the JPEG images, due to which CA-DA Client can’t show them in the UI. But then as a workaround if they want to see JPEG items then one easy option would to use “View Original” option available in the CA-DA Review screen. Using this option, one can open such image files in Native Format using the original application with which the file extension is associated.

(Note that it will require application like Microsoft Paint etc. to exist there on the Client machine and file extensions should be correctly pointed to such applications)

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Alok_Dave
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Hello There,

Unfortunately there can’t be HTML rendering of the JPEG images, due to which CA-DA Client can’t show them in the UI. But then as a workaround if they want to see JPEG items then one easy option would to use “View Original” option available in the CA-DA Review screen. Using this option, one can open such image files in Native Format using the original application with which the file extension is associated.

(Note that it will require application like Microsoft Paint etc. to exist there on the Client machine and file extensions should be correctly pointed to such applications)

Hope this helps.