cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archivado de Enterprise Vault en Exchange

OEPM
Level 2

Buenos días,

Necesito aclarar una duda, tenemos Enterprise Vault v 10 para el Archivado de nuestro correo (Exchange 2007 y 2010) y servidor de ficheros, mi duda es que cuando nosotros desarchivamos elementos de correo, estos no vuelven a archivarse cuando la tarea vuelve a ejecutarse, a qué es debido??se que no es una incidencia, porque el archivado manual y automatico funciona correctamente, pero desconozco porque no vuelven a archivarse los correos que han sido desarchivados desde la consola de administracion de EV.

Gracias y un saludo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello Oepm,

Most people here do not read Spanish (or Portugese?). Can you write English please?

Looks like this:

I need to clarify a question, we have Enterprise Vault v 10 for Archiving our mail (Exchange 2007 and 2010) and fileserver, my question is that when we desarchivamos mail items, they do not return to be filed when the task runs again, what is due ?? is that it is not an issue, because the manual and automatic archiving running, but do not know because they do not return to archived emails that have been unarchived from the administration console EV.

I believe the question is:

If we restore an item to mailbox, it is not archived during the scheduled archiving run?

If so, that item should be archived again if the archiving policy is valid again. Restoring an item changes the modified date. If you archive everything older than 30 days, the restored item should be rearchived after 30 days.

Regards. Gertjan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GertjanA

Hello Oepm,

Most people here do not read Spanish (or Portugese?). Can you write English please?

Looks like this:

I need to clarify a question, we have Enterprise Vault v 10 for Archiving our mail (Exchange 2007 and 2010) and fileserver, my question is that when we desarchivamos mail items, they do not return to be filed when the task runs again, what is due ?? is that it is not an issue, because the manual and automatic archiving running, but do not know because they do not return to archived emails that have been unarchived from the administration console EV.

I believe the question is:

If we restore an item to mailbox, it is not archived during the scheduled archiving run?

If so, that item should be archived again if the archiving policy is valid again. Restoring an item changes the modified date. If you archive everything older than 30 days, the restored item should be rearchived after 30 days.

Regards. Gertjan

OEPM
Level 2

HI!

Thanks for the reply , you clarify your answer my question

GertjanA

Hello OEPM,

If I answered your question, can you mark it as 'solution'?

that will 'close' the question, so others do not need to answer anymore.

Thanks!

Regards. Gertjan