cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA 6.0 SP1 Upgrade questions

Travis_Peacock
Level 4
Hello,
We are getting ready to upgrade our CA environment from 6.0 to 6.0sp1 and would like to confirm a few last questions. As an added note we are running EV 6.0 sp3 / W2k3 / SQL 2k. We currently do not have the journal connector installed but plan on doing this in the future, just incase that makes a difference.

1. I know the upgrade adjusts the Compliance Accelerator database and the Configuration database, does the upgrade make changes to any other SQL databases? Also how do I know in my list of Databases which ones are the Compliance Accelerator database, and the Configuration database?

2. In looking at the documentation I don't see a back out procedure if something goes wrong with the SP1 upgrade, we plan on having a full SQL backup but were wondering if we would just need to uninstall the upgrade or would be need to adjust SQL also if we ran into problems?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Travis
2 REPLIES 2

Chad_Petrie_2
Level 4
1. You can find your list of databases by opening the properties of your customer on http:///evbaadmin/

I recently ran the update for SP1 as well and find my searches are taking longer to complete, as anyone else noticed this?

Travis_Peacock
Level 4
After our upgrade the only issue that we saw was a duplicate vault showing up which was deleted in SQL. After that the system was functional.