cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date\time has changed on closed and opened partitions

philt
Level 5
Hi All,

We have recently noticed that the data\time has changed on when a partition has been closed or opened (eg looking at the properties of a partition). The difference looks like it might be reverting to GMT but can't be sure. Was wondering if anyone might know why? and if this might be highlighting other issues. Recent changes has been upgrading to EV8 SP4 from SP3 and part way through setting up a Centera solution for storage.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Phil
3 REPLIES 3

Damon_Kaswell
Level 4
Employee
Hi philt,

I'm curious, did you migrate an existing partition to the Centera solution? If so, I wonder if that might be part of it. And by how much did the date/time change? Is it possible someone accidentally re-opened a partition and closed it again?

philt
Level 5

Thanks for the reply,

The date\time has changed for when each partition was opened and when they were closed. It's on all partitions and I'm thinking the difference is GMT. The times are early in the AM when no one is working and Rollover isn't enabled. It's like the time zone has changed somewhere.

Ayone know where is this date\time stored? What table, what database? not going to change anything there but might help me understand the issue.

Thanks again,
Cheers,
Phil

GertjanA
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Hello Phil,

Not sure if this is applicable, but I ran into this one:
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/327514.htm

Regards
Regards. Gertjan