cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download of EV Outlook Add-In 7.5 (Czech language)?

Martin_Moor
Level 2

Hello

I have a simple question. The support of Symantec is not able to provide appropriate informations.
I want to know where I can download the Outlook Add-In for Enterprise Vault 7.5 in the Language Czech?

Here are some additional informations of our environment:

Server OS: Windows Server 2003
Server EV version: Enterprise Vault 7.5
Client OS: Mix from Windows XP to Windows 7
Outlook version: from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007
Add-In version: Outlook Add-In 7.5

I called the Support of Symantec different times. They told me each time I should visit the following site to download the Add-In:

https://fileconnect.symantec.com/

Next step is to type the Serial number which wasn't a big deal but after that I could only download the following packages with an upload date from 22-Aug-2007:

Symantec_Enterprise_Vault_2007_R1_Win_Multilingual_cd1.zip
Symantec_Enterprise_Vault_2007_R1_AddOns_Win_EN_cd2.zip

Inside of the CD1 there were just the follwing languages available:

Danish
Dutch
English
French
German
Hebrew
Italian
Japanese
Simplified Chinese
Spanish
Swedish
Traditional Chinese

At the end, i still don't have the Outlook Add-In in the right language.
Maybe one of you is able to help me or had a similar problem to get the right SW from Symantec.

Thanks for the Help

Best regards
Martin Moor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

There currently isn't a Czech language version of the Outlook Add-in. If you need one you will need to raise a request through your account manager

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

There currently isn't a Czech language version of the Outlook Add-in. If you need one you will need to raise a request through your account manager

Martin_Moor
Level 2

Hello Nick

Thanks for your fast reply.
But the answer is not what I have expected.

I will try to get a czech version by contacting our Account Manager, but I do not expect much success, to get one.

Is there a chance to get a Czech version of the Outlook Add-In in a higher version (for e.g. EV 9)?
Thanks again for the help.

Martin

Martin_Moor
Level 2

Hello Nick

Thanks for the answer.

Martin

Rob_Wilcox1
Level 6
Partner

New languages are added from time to time... but the request has to come from Product Management (via your Account Management team).. If the demand is strong enough it'll get done.

Working for cloudficient.com

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

Martin, as Rob says below if there is sufficient demand for it then we will make it happen