cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV 7 SP1 - Outlook Web Access Icons

KPMIT
Level 2
Hi

We are running EV 7 SP1 with Exchange 2003. Can someone please confirm what icons I should be able to view, I have attached a picture is this correct or are there 2 missing from the nav bar at the top (archive and serach) ? If so how do I restore them please
Photobucket
2 REPLIES 2

Elaine
Level 3
The EV icons (restore, delete, archive, etc) that are visible in OWA depend on how you've configured your mailbox policy.  The settings are located in mailbox policy - Advanced tab - OWA 2003 in the drop down menu.  As for how EV search and Archive Explorer are displayed...I don't believe you have a choice as to where these options are situated.  Looks like you can either make them visible or not and EV will automatically places them on the lower lefthand side and not on the toolbar on top just like your screenshot. 

-Elaine   

MarkBarefoot
Level 6
Employee
Elaine is correct. Check your policy settings and also remember to sync the user if any policy change has been made. With OWA it is always worthwhile deleting the Internet Explorer cache too - can save a lot of wasted time!!

Mark