cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EV - OWA Reverse Proxy Options

Trojenz
Level 4
Partner
Has anyone successfully deployed EV in a reverse proxy configuration using something other than Microsoft ISA server?

If you have, please share what alternate solutions you have used.  I am also curious as to what level of functionality the alternate solution provided and any known loss in functionality.

Thanks,

Mike
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maverik
Level 6
I know of customers that have installed EV sucessfully with reverse proxies such as Squid etc, with no loss of functionality.

Really this is nothing to do directly with EV and everything to do with the configuration on the reverse proxy.  if something is not working then it would be case of reviewing the logs on the proxy server as to why this occurring and altering the configuration to allow it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Maverik
Level 6
I know of customers that have installed EV sucessfully with reverse proxies such as Squid etc, with no loss of functionality.

Really this is nothing to do directly with EV and everything to do with the configuration on the reverse proxy.  if something is not working then it would be case of reviewing the logs on the proxy server as to why this occurring and altering the configuration to allow it.